Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEy guys,
Been trying to get her going for a while, and just when you think she's ready, My PCM gives me an internal memory of P605 + P603, tried a different code PCM but it doesnt even turn on!!!
i have the SCT PRP and i tried reflashing my saved the great tune that TOM did, no help. the dealer tried configuring a new key and nohing, they think i need the same code and they cant find one, imagine that, if they cant find one what hope do i have?
Soooo......if they cant find one, i must turn to the one place where everyone loves foci, when others dont!!!!
Please let me know of anyone out there can help out by finding the right code PCM?????!![?|]
Thanks!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I just ordered an xcal2 and the code on my ecm is jfa8 (2000 se mtx) . There are two 2000 Foci in the local bone yard and I will see what they have for codes.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No shizzle!!! that would be awesome

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats cool, i have talked to tom, he is sending me one on monday. thank you very much

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that better have been the problem. you know i am going to bother you again, once i get it and install the program in it.
thank you very much, tom, you are the man!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts