Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
people without facebook wont be able to view that i dont think just so you know...

i can view them and like them...

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Looks like you used to have, or do have a grand marquis. What happened to it? And HOLY CRAP that's a huge fart can on your bro's car.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Good looking cars, but tell your brother to lose that horrific looking exhaust.
I haven't seen exhaust that looked that bad on a focus in a LONG time.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
HAHA! Agreed loudfocus01, good eye.

That exhaust is disgusting, and probably sounds like a dead cat...... haha.

Sorry about ragging on your bro's ride, but I have an SPI, and from personal experience...... you can do what ever you want to with it and it'll still be slow...... hahaha.

Sweet ST though.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
You can see it...
because that link, you don even have to log in...

Nice pic!!

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
lol SPIman......... lol. that's why I wanna swap to SVT [woot]

oh nice........ now that you two have finished waxing the Foci, you can wax each other!!!!!! [slap] lol

·
Registered
427 Posts
really nice looking foci's both of them are beautiful!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea...about the Grand Marquis, I had my car loaded from top to bottom with all my stuff for college and the drive to school is 350 miles and about two miles into my trip, an old Dodge pickup runs a red and totals it. He gives the police some outdated insurance card and is ticketed for the red light. Well, not only did he make that day a pain in the ass as I had to have my dad take me out to school...but my dad has to dick around with getting money from the old man who owns nothing. I was planning on using this car to get me through college and a bit into my career. But now I am making unexpected payments on a new car. The Grand Marquis was a great car, normally 25mpg on the highway but I got up to 28 one trip. I could score 20mpg in the city if my driving allowed. Not to mention it had a 4.6 v8 that sounded badass with the dual exhaust I had put on. It was a smooth ride...even when I was getting hit by a truck at 40mph LOL. Though I am starting to like the Focus quite a bit, it handles much better and the 5 speed is more fun to drive than an automatic.

As for my brothers car, it is a Magnaflow exhaust, it sounds good but looks goofy. The exhaust shop claims they couldn't get it tucked up any higher. I had a look see and it can definitely be mounted higher and he plans on having a friend of mine do that.

Thanks for the compliments!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts