Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, im going to get the 2000 intake manifold and was wondering if the TB and everthing else fits it. i dont have to worry about the egr system, its disabled.
i know that the '00-'02.5 have a diferent TB. FYI i have an '03 zetec.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
awesome! i was amazed at the price when i found it only $150. i thought there might be a catch at that price. does anybody know how much of an improvement it makes?

obviously it would differ depending on what mods you had but ya know what im saying.

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
ooohh I don't want to open that can of worms again. That just starts a thread war on what gains you get. Really you probably don't gain much if anything at all. If I had to guess maybe you get better throttle response. If it did make a difference then the 00' focus would put out more from the factory than the 01' focus.

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
yeah thats about it though for n/a unless you want to be unstreetable. FC (focus central) had a car that was even more a monster. It had a custom intake manifold and get this dual 65mm tb's cause it needed that much air lol. mlbbaseball is putting down 164 whp with his zetec.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Ya, and soon to be more w/ the SC!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts