Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2000 Ford Excursion 7.3 L turbo diesel

Hey everyone, I have a very nice and RARE turbo diesel excursion for sale. I bought it as a spare vehicle. I still drive my SVT to work everyday, so this vehicle is my spare. Well, I bought a sick F350 to replace this (and yes, it's a diesel too). Yes, I have 2 diesel excursions (my wife daily drives the other to work). So, Now that I own 5 vehicles, I'm selling it. The mileage on the truck is 191,468 and is 2wd. As this vehicle is 14+ years old, it does have a few quirks, but not many. Most everything works as it should. It is the limited edition and comes w/ leather and 3rd row seats. the front drivers seat does have a rip in it (see pic), but thats not surprising as it does have a few miles on it.

A few things about the vehicle.

I just spent a fortune doing the rear brakes which included new calipers. All brand new, less than 2000 miles on them.
It has the tow package/backup sensors
DOES NOT LEAK OIL! 7.3 L diesels are notorious for leaking oil. Especially after 100k miles. This one may leak a drop or 2 between oil changes, but other than that, its dry.
Vehicle is a NON smoker vehicle and has been all its life.
Drives straight, no alignment issues.

Believe it or not, you can pull low to mid 20 mpg out of this sucker! granted, you need to do 55 mph or draft a semi. I've never pushed this one for optimal fuel economy, but on my other one, i saw 26 mpg doing 60 mph (drafting a semi) So, i'd imagine this one would do the same.

This vehicle has NEVER been modified, chipped, etc. it has remained 100% stock and will continue to be as long as I own it. It is a great family vehicle, but the reality is, I just don't need 2!

If you know anything about these, they go for 400,000 miles all day long. This one has very low miles and very few things wrong with it. The price is $6,800.00 for the vehicle. I
Vehicle is located in Detroit and can be seen upon request. (PM me please) It is pulling a code for #3 Cyl Glow plug, and it needs front wheel bearings. But that is the reason i'm at my bottom dollar and have cut the price IN HALF!!!!!!!! I want it gone! no room in my driveway for 5 vehicles.

I'm selling the vehicle, mlb.
Price is $6,800.00
Pics are below

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, Price drop to $12,699.00

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
I'll pass this along to a buddy.
I know he won't like the price but the 2wd thing might intrigue him.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price is definitely negotiable.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MASSIVE Price drop! Price is now $10,400.00

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BUMP for a massively huge price drop!!!! Price is $6,800.00 but i'm no longer accepting trades. I bought my dream truck.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've dropped the price down to $6,250 on this vehicle!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts