Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright folks! first every post!

have a ford focus silver 2003!

i need a part for my engine bay! its on the right hand-side just below the lifters for the bonnet! its hard to explain really! so my question is! does anybody have a piccy of an engine bay so i can show you!
its like a piece of rubber/foam attached to the wing/inside of the car below the windscreen! stops water running into and back of the car!

any ideas!!


one hell of a site ere!! wiiiiooooooo[:)] [:)]
1 - 4 of 4 Posts