Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I have 2002 zx3 I want to put 18inch rims on it with 2inch lowering springs. Will I have enough clearance in the wheel well for this. I have never done this before. Should I go with 1.5 lowering springs?

thanks

Ron

·
Registered
251 Posts
I personally think 18's look great on a focus. It seems to offset the looks of the car just perfectly. If you wanna see what 18's look like on a focus click on Goat Roper's photo gallery and look at his. They might not be installed on a ZX3 but it should give you a general idea.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
with the tire size suggested above by Goat, you shoul dhave no problem..and i would love to do the same, but the streets/potholes here are crazy, so if i ran that little tire i would surely wind up with a bent rim in no time. good luck with your choice.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
^^ he also has the 2" eibach sportlines...thats why he said you'd be ok with 215/35/18 tires. if you look in his gallery you can see his 2" drop with 18's and that size tire... if thats to low profile for your driving preferences/conditions, i suggest you choose a smaller drop, or 17 inch wheels..but 18's on a 2 inch drop CAN be done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts