Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm from Granby, MA, the silver focus is from chicopee, MA the blk one is mine i have what's listed the silver one is lowered 1.5 inches with the kw kit, my car will be lowered 2 inches sportline are on the way...

·
Registered
476 Posts
The silver one is mine. It was either an XBOX or Focus Sport intake. Unfortunately Halo ownz me right now so I opted for the XBOX. Intake and exhaust come soon. Birthday is right around the corner.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Who cares if they look stock. I like em!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
stock or not they look great. what else is in the future for these focus

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya that would be awsame to have a meet some were in mass, i have some more pics i'll post em in a little bit, i'll post some pic's of just my car too...

·
Registered
877 Posts
Looks nice guy on the right needs to do the fog light mod :D Looks like the one on the left has an Evo front end with the round looking fogs, lol

lol Fokuzsport- Thats why im not posting pics of my car until it has significant mods done, lol

-Shawn

·
Registered
732 Posts
Who cares if it looks stock. I'd rather have a car that's ALL GO and NO SHOW instead of a car like Fokuzsport's (ahem) bodykit = ghey!! There's no point of putting performance mods on a car then putting a body kit on. Just adds more weight.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Disturbed ZX3 said:
Hey Focuz, wanna shut the **** up. ****en *******.
hmm let me think.. UM NO! if you got something to say personally to me.. why dont you pm me...

why the **** would i want to see pictures of a plain ass stock car?! at least have something done.. i mean i drive down the street every day and see that shit.. or i could go to the dealership to see that. if you cant take critism then dont post your car.

i dont remember verbally attacking you....

oh an 'ahem' allmotor.. blow me

·
Registered
34 Posts
here m8, fokuzsport just gave his opnion on the picture, like he says if you cant take any negative comments you shouldnt post pictures, im not having a go, but you should have taken it on the chin and said fair nuff your opinion, you have just looked daft with your outburst

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Not everyone is into a all show looking car or a all go Focus for that matter. Regardless of what it looks like, stock or not, if its yours then your proud of it. Period..... And you should be.

All Ford Focus's are nice, whether stock or not. This is a Ford Focus Forum, dont be afraid to show off your car, its something that we all have in common on here. I enjoy seeing them all, no matter how common or stock, or riced out it may be.

Both cars look nice, and happen to be very clean looking. [thumb]

"Ignore the ingnorant, arguing is stupid and pointless."

·
Registered
34 Posts
sorry buddy wasnt trying to be cheeky, but the guy had a go at fokuz for his opinion , my car aint highly moddifed either, and i never ever slate anyone with there focus, i love the focus on what it is, not on how many bits you can put on, just wanted to explain my reply...

cheers

1 - 20 of 24 Posts