Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mark your calendars!

No matter if you are a seasoned veteran or just a noob, this is a great opportunity to get lots of seat time and learn the limits of your car in a safe, legal environment. The event is sanctioned by the Central Carolina Region SCCA.

The event will be held just south of Charlotte in Fort Mill, SC at the Charlotte Knights stadium. There is a water tower on the east side of I-77 that looks like a giant baseball. The parking lot where we will run is a stone's throw from that water tower.

Pre-Registration is available at http://www.ccrscca.com/solo.htm now. I highly recommend pre-registering for convenience sake and to make it easier on the folks putting on the event.

I'll be there competing in STS class against some stiff competition. I beat an Impreza 2.5 in March from CCR Region by .095 seconds on a 45 second course! WOOT!

See you there! Don't hesitate to look me up and ask any questions about Auto-X, car set-up, what to bring, etc.

Here's a few pics from an event that was held there last December. I beat a Neon R/T by over one full second at that event:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts