Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking all around for 2.5 build info. Has any one tried to put one in a Focus yet, any performance parts out there for one? Seen a Fusion in 2012 at Carlisle PA Ford event with a FSW turbo kit at 8lbs make 235hp. They would not turn it up more because of stock internals. Does any one know if there is now rods & pistons? Have any spec info like sizing of internals and more?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Looking all around for 2.5 build info. Has any one tried to put one in a Focus yet, any performance parts out there for one? Seen a Fusion in 2012 at Carlisle PA Ford event with a FSW turbo kit at 8lbs make 235hp. They would not turn it up more because of stock internals. Does any one know if there is now rods & pistons? Have any spec info like sizing of internals and more?
Very similar to a 23= longer stroke & 25 using a little bigger bore. There are some in the swap section. Yea stock rods/pistons would keep the boost down. Would you or are you doing to boost it? Or a N/A motor?

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Just out of curiosity, how much is a built 2.5? What else is needed to go from 2.3 to 2.5?

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Do you have a 2.5 core or do you want the price with the core included ?

Tom
I dont have a core. Im just wanting to know what it would cost incase i wanna go that route in the future.
Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts