Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
That's freakin sweet. I wish I could have been there to see the look on some people's faces.

Focus going 13.7 = [ohcrap]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Hahahaha. Huntin Cooter.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
was his tuned on a dyno yet? man those are impressive. Too bad its 3 grand, thats money i could use as a nice downpayment on a new car. Decisions decisions

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
I want a turbo... but I like the cars warrenty.[:(] [?|] [bigcry] [mecry]

·
Registered
222 Posts
honhon said:
doesnt the SRT-4 run an average 13.4 sec 1/4?

I believe average SRT-4 drivers around closer to high 13's or low 14's. I know some drivers are better than others, but a 13.4 is pretty low.

·
Registered
930 Posts
The SRT-4 stock runs an average of 13.9-14.3, but in reality I have yet to meet a stock one and most I see are running low 13s to mid 12s.

Most bolt on Mustang GTs (99-04) run low 14s (almost a flat 14), but I've seen one run a 13.9. The 05+ seem to run 13.7-14.0 stock.

He has a sick car. I bought my cossie header from him and I'll be checking that ride out when I'm down there this July. I'll prolly be really jealous...lol.

The FS kit comes with tunes. I dunno if he has done more tuning since that, but I think that was off the FS tune for the turbo. Pretty frickin quick on street tires...

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
netdrgoon said:
Most bolt on Mustang GTs (99-04) run low 14s (almost a flat 14), but I've seen one run a 13.9. The 05+ seem to run 13.7-14.0 stock.
ummm... my friend who just sadly sold her Mustang GT because she is having a baby ran a 13.7 stock... with NO mods so they run faster than that.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I'll rephrase that: here, Most bolt on Mustang GTs (99-04) run low 14s (almost a flat 14), but I've seen one run a 13.9. The 05+ seem to run 13.7-14.0 stock.

Keeping in mind our nasty atmospheric conditions (constant high humidity (>25%) and generally 85-100+ degrees in the spring through early fall, and our altitude (~1000ft).

·
Random Guy #31
1,861 Posts
Remember Chris' (Hunting Cooter) car is not intercooled right now... and that was with full interior with the street tires... he says once he puts the intercooler on he should be running a lot faster.... were going back to the track this friday along with some other SVTF's that we know to run some more... hopefully i can lower my 60ft times..... went a few weeks ago and it was really humid.... terrible night for my car then....

·
Registered
464 Posts
yeaaaaaaaaaa me too i want a turbo but i have a ways to go to my 5year/36,000mile warrenty. im at almost 11,000 miles and not even a year >:-(

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
WickedlyFastST said:
ummm... my friend who just sadly sold her Mustang GT because she is having a baby ran a 13.7 stock... with NO mods so they run faster than that.

WickedlyFastST Her was a 2000 also.
A 13.7 1/4 mile with only 260 hp in a 3300-3400 lb. car?

Doesn't sound right.

Most '05 Mustang GT's are in fact only running hi 13's themselves (and that's with 300hp at about the same weight!). Check the SVT Forums.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
^^^I wanna know the same thing...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts