Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For thos that haven't seen my other post........

Well today I went to Tom to drop off my car for the start of the installation of the newly fabricated 2.3 Stroker on a CGI Short Block.

THis car is going to be crazy with hopefully nearly 320Hp, and 260 Pounds of torque.

Tom and I are eagerly waiting to see the results! Next week, it should be up and driving, then comes the tune.....

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I am using a SuperCharger, I can only push so much with that... Like I said, I can only imagine what I could push if I had a Turbo. [:D]

Perhaps if I upgrade the SuperCharger later in life I can do more HP and TQ.

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well if the other guy engine is still the way I saw it when I went up there yesturday, I will take some pictures. in about another week or so.

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm assuming about 320 before the 5.7" OD Pully. Me and Tom both won't know for sure until we get it on the dyno. It will definately be exciting! BUt with the pully, it will easily make the 300 mark.

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hehe....the engine itself or everything that I have put into it so far? These are pretty much the prices I paid for everything. Everything is pretty much new, except for the cam gears. If you were to buy used parts, I sure that the prices would be cheaper, but I wanted all new stuff to make the first 2.3 working without any problems.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
You've almost caught me in the money spent catagory.... but I'm still on a stock motor.

I sent Tom the info you guys needed for the install today... Good Luck and keep us informed....

PS: I paid Tom to not make you as much power as I do [neener]

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You gave him the "how to" on the boost-a-pump?

LOL....yeah but see, he's going to use that money to make my new 3" Exhaust. And I piad him even more to counter anything that anybody says! [giggle]

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
I would love to see a picture of the crank if you have one. Unless Tom wants to not do that, I would respect that. That should be fun!!!

·
The Godfather
4,405 Posts
I don't keep track of money spent on my car and I suggest no one does. Just set a budget and stay within it.

This stops me from thinking I have ever spent TOO much money at one time.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Oh I totally agree^^^ I did it once on a CBX motorcycle I did years ago. I swore to never do it again. I added it all up and it made me sick LOL. Still have the bike, too!

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
You gave him the "how to" on the boost-a-pump?

LOL....yeah but see, he's going to use that money to make my new 3" Exhaust. And I piad him even more to counter anything that anybody says! [giggle]
Yea, I gave him the "how to" plus I remembered a few extra things and called him that night with them.

I like helping others make horsepower[strongman]

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry FOcus_3XZ, I thought you meant the pully itself. Here are the specs for the internals. Everything is custom made billet by Focus-Power. http://www.focus-power.com/view.php?showme=Stroker_Short_Block

AND...thanks for your help John! Much appreciated! Perhaps you should send some instructions to Kenne Bell and have them include the instructions along with the Mustangs'

1 - 20 of 125 Posts