Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had 5.0 mustang before my focus, and i loved the badges on the sides.

so im driving home from work today and see a mazda 3 with 2.3 badges on it, got me thinking, why not on a focus?????

does anywhere here have this so i could see what it would look like? also, where could i get them? thanks!

·
Registered
722 Posts
You mean like this;

Picked it up last year from my local Mazda dealership for I think around $10.00. Sincel there was/is no other chrome accents on the car, decided to paint it black to go with the rest of the car.....

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would want to put mine on the sides, just in front of the door hinge i think. so i could walk into my local mazda dealer and they would have them?

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
here's a nice one eBay # 120004983114

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
here's another one ebay item # 8045604602. that way you can have 2 for each fender and total cost is $21 shipped

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
umm some guy in socal has it. just post in the south west forum. i'm not good at remembering everybody. but just post there

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
does he have a thread with pics up? i'll go take a look, thanks for the tip

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
zekester said:
You mean like this;

Picked it up last year from my local Mazda dealership for I think around $10.00. Sincel there was/is no other chrome accents on the car, decided to paint it black to go with the rest of the car.....
mines in the same spot!! [:D] here is the link to where you can get it online http://www.mazdastuff.com/product.cfm?ProductID=1980

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im suddenly thinking one on the back may be best, as all of your pics look great guys.

what kind of work would go into taking off my ZTS badge, and putting this one on? or even getting two to put on the sides. i've never done anything like this before.

·
2,272 Posts
To remove my focus and lx badges, i heated them with a hair dryer and then pryed them off with my fingers. Then I removed the leftover residue with a sponge and soap and water. I bought the 2.3 badge from a mazda dealer and just stick it on after washing the surface very well.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its like a peel and stick kinda thing?

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
i personally like these better as they are underscored.

eBay Item number: 8045604602
the guy has 3 of them for $3.00 each or best offer. + $8 shipping

i thoght about gettin 2.0 for my fenders

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
but i would i "apply" or install them? with some kind of glue?

·
2,272 Posts
the mazda badges peel and stick. I would imagine thats how the other badges work too. I don't like the underscore one. I think I saw those on a mercedes?

·
Registered
325 Posts
SD_Focus said:
the mazda badges peel and stick. I would imagine thats how the other badges work too. I don't like the underscore one. I think I saw those on a mercedes?
Yeah same here! They totally looked familiar.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts