Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Thread Killer
2,712 Posts
From my experience, yes it does. Since you have an 06', I would check to see if it'll fit though [thumb]. You just missed out on mine, I just sold it [;)]

·
Registered
440 Posts
yea it fits but why spend like $100 more for the name cossie go to newedgeperformance or f2focus and get a tb for a little cheaper enless you just like the name lol.

·
Registered
440 Posts
i have a FC and have had zero problems knock on wood

·
Registered
284 Posts
No probs either with my fc! (already knocking on wood) I don't think you can go wrong with a tb plus FC was a pretty reputable name before it went out of business.

·
Registered
545 Posts
i love the FC throttle body, just watch out if other people drive your car who aren't used the increase in throttle response, they will touch your pedal and be suprised.

<story>
i gave my neighbor my keys so he could pull my car into his garage before we did the suspension work on my car. About a week later, i forget how it came up, but he told me he almost backed my car into a wall cause it went a lot farther when he hit the gas then he would have expected.
</story>

·
Registered
440 Posts
when you put the TB on your car will feel like a whole new car!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I would really consider the FC one over the Cosworth one. You will not tell a difference between the two at all. Plus you are spending a 100 bucks more for nothing you will be able to tell the difference between.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
i agree it is bigger but only 2mm. so i would go with the FC even though the cossi is a very nice name to have on your car. put the 100.00 u save to your next more like a new tank of gas with the way prices are today lol

·
Registered
284 Posts
YOu'll find that not to many peeps have the cossie tb just because its not worth the extra 100 bucks. So i would just go with the FC.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Well I have th Cosworth because I bought the one from Travis for $230 shipped so I couldn't beat it as it was like new. I installed it yesterday and found the throttle response is much better. As it's been stated many times, the power gains aren't really noticable but the throttle is much more sensitive. The Cosworth throttle body is very nice quality.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts