Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the 2.0 in the front and 2.3 in the rear Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs installed? Have em, just not on the car yet. Wanted to know if anyone had any tire rubbing problems or anything with them, on a ZX3 with the 16" ford rims.

Also...I've done this on other cars before, mostly hondas so I'm not sure exactly what color it is on the Focus...I used to cut the + wire from the fuel pump and run a switch and hide it someplace...cheap way to make a kill switch for your car...costs about 6 bucks. If they manage to break into your car and hotwire it the car will run for about 3 seconds and stall out 'cuz the pump aint pumping. On hondas the fuel pump was under the back seat and the + wire was green...anyone know the + wire color on the Focus fuel pumps? And is the fuel pump in the same place pretty much? Under the back seat maybe? Any info would be nifty. [:D]

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
I don't think a kill switch is needed. The car can't be hotwired very easily with its PATS system. If they really wanted it, they'll just come in with a flatbed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
QuikHAtCH said:
Anyone have the 2.0 in the front and 2.3 in the rear Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs installed? Have em, just not on the car yet. Wanted to know if anyone had any tire rubbing problems or anything with them, on a ZX3 with the 16" ford rims.

[:D]
i got just your answer....i just did the exact same thing to my focus with my stock 16s on my 01...no rubbing and ALOT of drop...it looks sick as hell...the sportlines are a great way to go...it took me a weekend by myself to get the job done...if u do it expect some sqeaking as soon as your done[thumb]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts