Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 ****us that has had a god awful viberation since owning it, iv replaced all 3 mounts countless times. Not really sure if theres a specific way to change them but I always get a viberation in one way or another such as, when taking off at a low speed, 5mph to maybe 15mph I get a floor board and pedal vibration and the same thi g when slowing down until I'm totally stopped. All my mounts are less then 2 months old and are from ford no check engine light nothing out of the ordinary either. Runs great aside from that

·
Registered
6 Posts
Vibratition are bad on my newly acquired Zetec as well.
I have a 2010 ****us that has had a god awful viberation since owning it, iv replaced all 3 mounts countless times. Not really sure if theres a specific way to change them but I always get a viberation in one way or another such as, when taking off at a low speed, 5mph to maybe 15mph I get a floor board and pedal vibration and the same thi g when slowing down until I'm totally stopped. All my mounts are less then 2 months old and are from ford no check engine light nothing out of the ordinary either. Runs great aside from that

1 - 2 of 2 Posts