Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anything going on here , Had an Familey Emergency and will be here for a few days

Brought tuning stuff with me !

Tom

·
Registered
511 Posts
Take a "vacation" to Miami, but wait till the end of the hurricane season =)

·
Registered
352 Posts
And on your way down swing by Orlando [:)]

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Well darn, I was just gonna call the shop and shoot the crap with ya.

I hope everything goes good with the emergency.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Come down and I'll buy you a 6-pack, beat that mike 1 [neener]

On a more serious note, I hope the emergency turns out ok.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Fraid there's not much to do or things going on in Oklahoma. I'm tempted to drive up just to meet "The Man".[:D]

Any plans on coming south at all? I just got my Predator and I plan on loading it tommorrow.

·
Oh yeah!
2,522 Posts
Where in Tulsa will you be, and what would you like to do? I suppose that's a better question than trying to tell you what you can't do with your car in Oklahoma. There are other things besides tuning the focus, especially if that's what you had in mind.

·
Registered
176 Posts
If you drive through Memphis on your way back you can hook me up with one of those tunes you're working on. [;)]

·
Oh yeah!
2,522 Posts
I will glady drive up to Tulsa for a tune and testing. My car falls flat on its face every time off the line, and it constantly stalls when coming to a stop. I'm seriously in need of a tune, and I certainly wouldn't mind being a guinea pig for you. [;)] The car never drove this bad when I first got it, so I'm not sure what's acting up. I probably need to reset the ECU again.

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I may be going back through memphis not sure yet

Not realy looking for a guinea pig just kind of letting everyone know i have some Predators with me if anyone wanted to try one

Tom

·
Registered
503 Posts
Tom,

If you're considering the scenic route, you may as well go for it and shoot down to Tampa and Orlando. Tampa has a G2G this Sunday and you're invited! A large crowd I understand.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts