Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys and gals,

Ive been around for awhile but this is the first time I am posting pics of my car.

Enjoy [thumb] [woot]

·
Registered
620 Posts
Where did you get that bumper lip? I don't remember mine looking like that! Looks good![thumb]

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
looks great. I like the Focus sport lip. May I sugest the silverstar turn signal bulbs to get rid of the orange in the daytime?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
MyBlackST said:
looks great. I like the Focus sport lip. May I sugest the silverstar turn signal bulbs to get rid of the orange in the daytime?
No thanks, the bulbs are clear when off because they are the old turn signal bulbs from the factory taillights.

I dont want orange turn signals because they kill the contrast from the yellow fogs and HID's [:D]

Ill post some more soon, and some night shots.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Where did you get the Red L.E.D tails? I can only find the smoked...do tell!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lunarc said:
Where did you get the Red L.E.D tails? I can only find the smoked...do tell!
I was very lucky and found them on ebay.
The red LED's are nearly impossible to find anywhere, they took me about 3 months of searching.

You can get them from europeanparts.net I believe, but they are going to run you a lot of coin.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Looks good, love the '05 liquid greys ... the liquid grey grille from the ST is a huge improvement over the chrome one though, check my gallery for pics.

·
That Iowa Guy
6,147 Posts
I like what you've done with it, nice work! Those painted lights look sweet too!

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Looking good, but I also think the body colored grille from the ST would look a bit better than the chrome. Love the tailights too! Nice job [thumb]

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the compliments [:)]

Although a lot of members here like the colour matched grille, I do not.
Personally I think the chrome grille gives a nice contrast and also looks classy [thumb].

So its not going anywhere hehe[:I].

I have the same view on the sidemarkers, I think orange looks the best aswell because of the contrast you get to the liquid grey.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Your opinion of your car is the most important, (even though I personally think the clear corners would be nice, I hate orange anything breaking up the flow, but thats just my opinion) so go with it yo. Car looks nice!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks [:D]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts