Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Yeah someone posted the link previously on here somewhere to his thread on FJ. He hasn't updated his thread on there though......

Amazing setup, needs a serious cover for all those wires on the rack, looks very messy to me but nonetheless cool......

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
because you can just like why do you need 10 sec street car

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Good lord.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
I would LOVE to see this car. You'd have to upgrade the suspension though in the back for sure with all that extra weight. That and I guarentee he'll bust out the windshield in that thing eventually with all that pressure not to mention loosening the car to hell from all the bass. That car will be a POS in a few months of comps.

I can imagine the SPL he's pushing in there.....

·
on thin air
3,671 Posts
I always loved that....people who's cars vibrate like mad cause they shook it all loose. Dont get me wrong, I love a nicely decked out car....but c'mon....a little excessive IMO. Think of how all that money could have been spread out to pay for lcds and such.

I do agree...it would certainly be something to hear that. Even better would be if you could plug in your bass guitar and rip it, lol.

·
Registered
488 Posts
This car is bad ass in person. It's a friend of mines car. It's no joke thats for sure. A lil excessive maybe. Come on though it's still bad ass.

·
Registered
2 Posts
thats my car :)

reason for using an svt...you think a reg focus could move an aditional 1400lbs?

thanks for all the comments...I live in southern DE if anyone would like a demo just ask. Also if anyone has seen this in any other posts please let me know so I can answer any questions anyone may have....also here is a vid if you did not see it in the icix thread.....

http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i...urrent=awmv.flv

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Dude, did you get new rear springs yet? That suspension will be worthless soon.

Wonder if you can put blocks in the springs to help it out a bit....

oh yeah, my car would pull the extra weight [thumb]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts