Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i know i want to know what 19's look like on a zx3 i might be nuts but i have to ask theres a set 2 hours from me cheap. and i just want to know if they will look like crap or not....

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
22 lbs acording to the owner ( if he's right ) prob lighter than most of the 17s

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
not mine!

it may be in the same range, but the weight is out further from the center line of the wheel and will decrease acceleration, braking and handling!
To me 19's are meant for bigger cars with the HP and room to run them.

·
Wheel King, Bow Down
1,918 Posts
^^ Which brings up a great point. You've gotta be super low to pull 19s off. Ben has a ton of money into his suspension set up.

Not to mention, tires would be expensive with TINY sidewalls. The only size you'd easily be able to fit would be 215/35/19

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
idk i dont think im low enough yet i might shoot up there and give them a test fit i can get tires from my work for 130 each so not too bad just wanting something diffrent than everyone else

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
in the thread that Carfreak posted are all on 18's.
Here is a pic of the 19's on stock SVT suspension:

here are the 19's with the bags:

and just for kicks, 19's on a fiesta:

19's are definitely unique. I've never seen another focus in person with them. On the same note its a pretty extreme look. Would you mind posting a pic of the style?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
I'd put your money else where my self. Someone is alway's going to have something bigger or better. Would you be using the stock brake's? There's a great upgrade for you.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd put your money else where my self. Someone is alway's going to have something bigger or better. Would you be using the stock brake's? There's a great upgrade for you.
no offense but can you read my car its a svt and i have ebc rotors and ebc front pads and hawks in the rear not to much better than that

and yes i can post some pics of the style i like seeing picks at stock svt height but im 3/4 lower than that but his looks dam sexy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts