Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have had an account there for a year and I'm still blocked from the classifieds. New members can only post in the 'Newbie Forum'. It takes a while to get your post count up when you can't post on any of the interesting threads. PLUS you have to earn 10 reputation points. It's a crock..........

Contribute more and you will graduate to Proven Member status. Learn more about the Reputation Points System and how to earn points. After you receive 10 positive reputation points, you've been registered for 30 days and have 25 posts, you will graduate to the Proven Member group. Be careful - you can be bumped back down to New Member status if we determine you deserve it, so be sure you're always helpful and courteous. And always give respect to those with Wisemen status. They have contributed more than you and deserve your respect from the beginning. You have to earn their respect but you will always give them yours.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_faq_usertitles

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5 spd manual.

The car does not have any of the pesty interior rattles that plague 1Gs. Also, I found a book with all of the maintance records since 91. The original owner took great care of the car.

Here is a picture from the dealer the day I bought the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.