1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
That was so funny!! Everyone flag this as 'best of craigslist.'

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
Ah, this one doesn't look that great actually. We actually have two of them that run around the Cincinnati area. Essex owns a R-33 GTR and another dude owns a silver R-33 as well. I know the two that I have seen around here look a Hell of a lot better than that one anyday. Plus, being the way he talks would make one think that he didn't take very good care of the car. So it is truely a buyer beware situation on this.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
.............don your braking my balls here man lol I just thought the description was funny but your right the car isn't that nice.

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
yeah the car sucks. lol But I liked it for the ad.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Don did you really read that article and not laugh?

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
Yes, I did read the advertisement. It was catchy, but it also gave a hint as to how badly this car was abused.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Awesome...

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol yea Don I will agree the car probably has had a hard life. It makes me wonder if that car is really for sale though I couldn't imagine actually having that as my sales pitch, it's funny but I would want something a little more serious. It's like that people from epic mealtime did the ad or something.

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
Well if he was seriously hoping to sell the car the only market he would appeal to is the young kid with too much money and not enough sense lol. I would see an ad like that and instantly look for a different venue. Those cars when imported here weren't cheap. Especially if it was imported here by Motorex. Also finding out as to whether you can get it registered here along with trying to find an insurance company would be a big pain in the ass as well.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your killing the funny vibe man lol [giddy] -> [hihi] -> [confused] -> [scratch] -> [slap]

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Well he has 5 more years to legally bring or sell it to Americans

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
dons a party pooper lmfao

·
Registered
21 Posts
Lmfao I posted this on Facebook a couple months ago. By far the best cl ad ever!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.