Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everbody,

I was wondering if i have to actually lift my focus to put on a set of 19''
rims?? I wanna put on the '' DUB trump spinner'' which are 19'' and have a 5 bolt pattern but i all ready sorted the bolts.. but i was wondering what do u think i will have to do to make this work[:D]

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Thats just gay.

·
Registered
148 Posts
[vommit]
when the 5 bolt pattern adapter fails and causes the wheel fall off, the spinners will probably decapitate someone.[hah]
and the thought of 19" bling wheels on a focus [vommit] [vommit] [vommit] [nono]

·
Registered
349 Posts
oh for christ sake people who cares if they're spinners or not its still a fofo.....
if you're in dubai or south bronx rep your focus with your own personal taste....thats the point of mod'ng your ride.....atleast he's being different with his wheels and not doing the same wheel set up as everyone else!!

dude post up some pix when you get those grown mens put on yo feet!

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
Weird...
Yeah, I dunno if you have to lift it, I bet as long as you're not lowered you'll be fine, but I don't know how the adapters will work. CFM put out some 19's for our cars and I saw a few with those on there...

·
Registered
409 Posts
19" is the limit...they will fit, but spinners were probably cool for like 2 years...but its back to choppers...just put some nice crome rims on it with like a 2" lip. And if you plan on racing it, the chrome will weigh a lot! just some tips

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Spinners look dumb on cars..........and believe me, i've seen my fair share. If you want bling, just get some nice chrome rims. Props for being different.

·
Registered
122 Posts
spinners = lame
spinners on a focus = super lame
If it were me I would use the 2500-3500 bones on something else like a custom paint job, body kit or stereo installation if I wanted to get attention.
I'd rather chew tinfoil than sport spinners personally... BUT different strokes for different folks I guess

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I have no idea if you are gonna have to lift it but if you put them on I wanna see pics cause I have never seen 19" chrome spinners on a Focus yet.[confused]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts