Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just did about an hour of reading afer i searched and didnt really pick up what i was looking for... so im just curious (and im sorry if i missed it someplace)... im looking to get the Kazera KZ-A Dual PCD 18 x 7.5 with the 45mm off set and im ganna wrap them with the 215/35-18 Pirelli P Zero Nero M&S's.... now my questions are...

1) i read someplace that adding 18's messes with your acceleration or something like that and make your car ride funny... fact or fiction...

2) i want to lower my car with no rubbing issues... what would you recamend? i dont want to slam it but i hate the stock height... any sugestions so i dont rub [thumb]

i know they are probably stupid but those are my ?'s... thanks in advance to all of you who can help...

josh

·
Registered
343 Posts
1) it will alter your accel and stoping, but I highly doubt you will notice, unless you live on the race track, that's from my persional experience.

2) I've heard that tein s-techs will Might have rubbing issues with our setups, i'm run the same size and offset as you and plan on droping my car, sportlines should give you the most drop w/ the least rub issue, i'm still toying with the idea of teins

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks... anyone else have some input?

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
back when i had my sunfire, i noticed a difference acc. wise with 17"s over the stock 14" steelies. not a lot of difference, but noticable.

off topic,
you go to uwsp? i might be going there next semester

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes i go to uwsp... if you do hit me up sometime... will you be in the dorms?

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well thats gay lol the dorms are half the fun, but we will have to hang out next year or something...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.