Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there was another thread but we can post here for who is coming. Like the title says the day will be the 18th of April, that is a Sunday. We just need to make the list of names and figure out which area we want to meet that is good for everyone. For this I will need a little help from those of you who have been there a couple of times.

·
Registered
510 Posts
It is $10 PER car. I'm still game for this. For those not in the N Va area how would Front Royal be for a meeting place? Maybe those of us in N Va could meet and go to FR together?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yep. $10 per car. I remember.
Heck, don't y'all have to go through Winchester, VA to get there or no? That's where we go to to get to 81.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well, I was just making sure. I didn't know which way you guys from the DC area go. I've only been through Front Royal once but I go to Winchester a lot so maybe we could meet up there?

·
Registered
510 Posts
From the Dc area Winchester is out of the way(winchester is N of FR and SLD is S of FR). Front Royal would be the best place. Then we could take 522 south to 211 west and hit SLD. Those coming from 81 are prob used to 81 to 211 and coming thru Luray. It really makes no diff but to meet in winchester would take us(N VA) about 25 (round trip)miles out of the way. Or we could meet in the parking lot of Luray Caverns. Those of us coming from the DC area will pass by SLD but it's not too far.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
I'm coming..I'll meet anywhere you all decide, just let me know

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Come on people, where are all the ones who were gung ho about it? I will definitely be there but If it is just FocuzdSVT and me again then we will just have to get in trouble to make you guys come up and get us. LOL. Sign up now and win a no expense paid drive to beautiful Skyline Drive VA.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Hey, I'm coming. No lie here. I want to go.:)

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Me three!, And Jason, don't go getting in trouble or they will take the laces off your shoe for your leg...lol.. Mybuddy Matt, with the same injury as you, got in a fight in D.C. a few years ago when two guys jumped him out side a bar, anyway, he beats the crap outa these guys ( they were way drunk) and then the cops show, well, to make a long story short, I go to get him at jail. First, they took the laces off his shoe ( you know hang yourself, use em as a weapon), but they let him keep this titanium foot to beat on someone with, Second, and this is the best, they ask him if he had any tatooes or distinquishing marks....He literally looks at her and puts his foot on the desk and says, " other than this".
Sorry so off topic, but figured you would appreciate it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I signed up to this forum to find out about this skyline meet we are talking about Nissan Skylines right? Is this meet a drag race or car show? Please give me some detais i love Nissan Skylines and is close enough for me to make thank you for your time.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Mustang man, sorry no, we all drive ford focus's and we are meeting on skyline drive, sorry to burst the bubble like that.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Skyline Drive in northern Virginia :)

1 - 20 of 169 Posts