Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone post up a picture of these wheels on their focus? I'm thinking of getting them but trying to picture them on my car.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Here you go. If you like the picture, vote for me for Ride of the month!!! hahaha

·
Registered
367 Posts
Can someone post up a picture of these wheels on their focus? I'm thinking of getting them but trying to picture them on my car.
same...i think they look good on silver!

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
ah those are beautiful........lol I found a pic of my car with some EAP DA's photoshopped onto my car and it just looks great on gold as well [;)]

GAH I lied.......guess I thought they were EAPS at the time, lol.....but close enough (hehe apparently I ps'ed in my tip, some headlights I want, and the mirror caps I wanted to paint) mirror caps and exhaust have been done, lol.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice, thanks a lot, Mine's liquid grey but sedan, will look just as good I imagine.

Does the gap between the tire and the body stay about the same or will it decrease slightly with the larger wheel size? Right now stock suspension and likely to stay that way for a while, looking to pay the car off and do a few minor things first, don't know how much suspension would be, say to lower the car 1-1.5".

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Nice, thanks a lot, Mine's liquid grey but sedan, will look just as good I imagine.

Does the gap between the tire and the body stay about the same or will it decrease slightly with the larger wheel size? Right now stock suspension and likely to stay that way for a while, looking to pay the car off and do a few minor things first, don't know how much suspension would be, say to lower the car 1-1.5".
ok hahaha i have a st and right now i have it dropped 1.5 inches...there is a close up of my car with the wheel gap that left

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
STDRIVER, do you like your drop (the ride and all that etc?) It looks like what I'm looking for, just curious about ride quality. What did you use to drop it?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
yes i like the drop...its an ok ride its not to soft yet not to hard...im looking to get a set of coilovers now...i want to go lower with much stiffer set up...i would recommending upgrading the sway bars like i did with this set up that's what set if off...i have the h&r 24mm up front and the steeda 28mm in the rear...and i think its perfect

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I have this rims sitting in the boxes in my dining room . Soon I will be putting them on.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Mine before they were black.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey great question, i have the same interest in the either the Dark Argent or Black....i have a silver sedan and funny thing is so many ppl say it looks good on the silver but you hardly find any pictures of Dark Argent or Black on a silver car lol.

I'm still debating which one to get. Dark Argent is more classic but Black looks more cool. The problem is i might not want black on EVERY DAY but if I go with Dark Argent there will be days I want something to stand out more (like black wheels on a silver car).

Hmm.....can't decide.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Be sure to contact me for those rims, i have them cheaper than anyone else. PM me for that. The gold ones are all gone. I am the only dealer that has one left, just one though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts