Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I believe I have not seen a single picture of a "12 Focus with the 16" Machined Alloy Wheel with Painted Pockets in both FF.com and google. If anyone does have them on theirs, mind posting pics? I'm thinking of getting a set for my SE Sport and I wanna know how they look :)

Gero

·
Registered
209 Posts
You can see a good picture on eBay and inside the 2012 Picture thread.

Believe me, they are probably the most popular wheel for the focus.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I believe I have not seen a single picture of a "12 Focus with the 16" Machined Alloy Wheel with Painted Pockets in both FF.com and google. If anyone does have them on theirs, mind posting pics? I'm thinking of getting a set for my SE Sport and I wanna know how they look :)

Gero
Are these the ones? (Look at posts #165 & 166)
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=254412&page=14

Believe me, they are probably the most popular wheel for the focus.
I believe you are thinking of the 17" wheels, not the 16".

·
Registered
2,654 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
No, check out the brochure or find the wheel options online... there's machined/painted 16"s as well, but I haven't seen them anywhere.
Here's what I linked to:
SV100 said:
They are the machined+painted 16s that come with the SE Sport package. I know of no other 16" machined+painted wheels. The popular machined+painted wheels are 17s.

·
Registered
209 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hey,

Gero
We have them on our SE sport...

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's what I linked to:

They are the machined+painted 16s that come with the SE Sport package. I know of no other 16" machined+painted wheels. The popular machined+painted wheels are 17s.
Thanks for the link! Yes, those are the ones I'm referring to. I'm still debating if they look good or not..

We have them on our SE sport...

Posted via FF Mobile
They came with yours when you ordered your SE Sport? I only got the non-painted..

·
Registered
968 Posts
We ordered them, I think they look awesome with the sterling gray metallic paint

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
215 Posts
Thanks for the link! Yes, those are the ones I'm referring to. I'm still debating if they look good or not..
I haven't seen the painted ones in person yet, but I quite like the plain silver ones. The sharp lines of the machined surface & the darker areas just doesn't seem to work for me.

·
Sonic Crew #016
4,313 Posts
They had a gray hatch at the dealer where i bought my car from that had the painted wheels on it and it looked great but i like what i have.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts