Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys i was wonderin if anyone was runnin low 15s high 14s on the strip and if so...whatchu runnin foo...i gotta beat my friends eclipse GT...he doesn't know how to drive it and thinks he's the shizznite and he's runnin high 15s...much love fellas and ladies...peace

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
the eclipse a mtx or auto?what about yours mtx or auto? if you a standard and he an auto it wouldnt take much to beat it.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
15.4s, and plenty of room for improvement.

2.3l with CAI, MTX.

·
Registered
341 Posts
that time translates on to 15.2s easy at somewhere other than 75/80 into a headwind. sadly, another yr passes so close to the 14s (well the car is capable, but never had good timing). oh well

-Ult

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i got 15.8 with mods below and soon will have a finished exhaust. I hope that once i finish the exhaust i can run maybe a 15.6 or even a 15.5 anyways i'm an autoxer so apex suspesnion and falken azenis here i come!

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
i ran 15.6 with my rims on...i should have put on a fatory tires. if i got slicks and gutted my interior my friend says i should have no problem with a 14 sec run. his car does 11.9 its a t/a

·
Registered
84 Posts
I ran 15.484 at 87.22mph with just UDP, exhaust and intake. I have my race pipe on there and plan on gettin some rims with some sticky tires. Also have planned on LSD and flywheel. I believe that the flywheel will hurt my times by quite a bit...but im an autoXer so im not too into the drag racing.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
14.88 @ 92 mph

FC race header
Trubendz flexpipe
Borla catback
Crower stage 2 cams
Volant intake
FC 65mm t/B
FC 3 pc UDP
Superchip