Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I was hating the idea on have to buy another set of wheels for autocross, already own 6 sets of wheels. So I turned and milled me some spacers so my current autocross setup would work on my new car with the SVT brake conversion. There is about a gap to fit 2 credit cards between the wheel and caliper. Here is 2 pictures of what I made up. Yes I forgot to take a picture of the wheels on the car at my autocross event yesterday.

Pics on post #8

·
Registered
645 Posts
What size are the 15's that you run?? Oh, and things to be prepared for....
1) Pics of 15's on car with spacer/adapter....
2) Can you make more and if yes, at what cost....
3) If you can't make more than install a door sized metal detector at every opening of your place... LOL

They look really really good BTW....nice job.

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I run a 15x6.5 with 42 offset. Hopefully get wider 15s for next season.

Might be able to get a couple pictures up tonight with the 15s on.

I have already thought about making more and selling them just trying to figure out a price. They way I made these is that the spacer centers on the hub and then the wheel centers on the spacer. I am also running longer studs but I might buy some to sell with the spacers if I do end up making sets for sale. Stock studs will not work at all.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yeah, I was thinking stock studs would be wayyyy too short. I really wish I had not just bought 17" track wheels not too long ago....but maybe I can sell'em... hmmmmmm

will keep an eye on this if you do decide to make'em. I wish I had the ability/facilities to fabricate such things. Excellent job!

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I most likely will make a few sets.

Didn't get around to taking pictures with the wheels on the car. Will do that tomorrow.

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not completely sure on the length. I never installed the studs on the car. I could check tomorrow for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts