Focus Fanatics Forum banner

15s on a SVT

622 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Liltrbo
They hit the brakes...I'm assuming the caliper, by how much? Does anyone have any 15" wheels they can take a picture with the brakes not clearing?

Is it possible to grind the caliper down like ALOT of Fbodies and Cobras do to clear 15s?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Banned
10,785 Posts
We were able to get a 15" Centerline over my friend's front brakes, and turn it, but it grinded ever so slightly on the caliper. A little machining on the caliper should clear it up.

· Registered
9,535 Posts
Ive heard very few 15's will fit over the SVT's brakes. And yea if its really close, you could gring alittle off. I had to on my old passat. Brakes were sooooo close to the wheel, looked awesome tho.

· Registered
135 Posts
One of the FJ guys says Team Dynamics Pro Race 1's will fit on the SVT. I took a chance and ordered a pair a couple of days ago. When they come in we could meet in Ft Walton or Destin to see if they fit on your car (my car is still in North Carolina).

· Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Liltrbo said:
One of the FJ guys says Team Dynamics Pro Race 1's will fit on the SVT. I took a chance and ordered a pair a couple of days ago. When they come in we could meet in Ft Walton or Destin to see if they fit on your car (my car is still in North Carolina).
That would be cool. If you don't mind me asking, how much do those wheels run?

· Registered
135 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.