Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what happen to everyone! No one posts anymore on here and the g2g just went down hill like no one is interested come on we all gotta stick together so we can meet up sometime!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Im from NW FL, and have not heard of any one from my area, but have seen tons of foci. NE 1 live in NW FL?[?]

·
Registered
318 Posts
s2dude said:
Im from NW FL, and have not heard of any one from my area, but have seen tons of foci. NE 1 live in NW FL?[?]
When I come back stateside for the army I might have to go to a school in Pensacola, is that close?

·
Registered
16 Posts
i live in central florida,i see a lot of hooked up foci but none of them seem to post on here. the only time i get to talk to them is at car show but hardly any of them come to those.

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
I live in the Tampa area... just learned of this G2G tonight. What's the deal??

·
Registered
30 Posts
Car Show - Burger King Nov 8th
Come on out to a car show for the whole family!
The Burger King is located at 11001 US Highway 19 N,this is just north of the 49th Street overpass.
We will be there from 5-9pm
There will be music and awards but you must register with the DJ.
Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm going to post an updated thread as soon as anyone can get some information in the Jacksonville area.

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Damn, MCHEDD, you are soo close to me!!!!! But I can't make it to that!!!!! crap. Gosh, I would love a bacon-double cheeseburger right now.. mmmm... pick me up one while you are there, thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts