Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done a little digging, and I know there are a few 15 inch wheels that will clear the brakes on the SVT. I also know that peopel have run the Pro Race 1, Team Dynamics wheels on an SVT. Here is my question, has anyone ran the Team Dynmaics, Pro Rally 1 wheels on an SVT??? I'm going to start picking up parts to convert my SVT to a Rally car. (I already have 105,000 on it, and it gets parked in the street in Chicago.) Once I move back to Michigan, I am going to buy a truck, and start ripping the SVT apart. Any information people have would be appreciated!!!

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the help guys...

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
I can't confirm that they will fit but make sure if they do that there is reasonable distance between the edge of the rotor and the inside surface of the wheel. The last I heard was that this distance on the other Team Dynamics was the width of a credit card. This is kind of narrow for rally purposes. If you got a stone lodged in there it could tear the hell out of the wheel and/or rotor. There's a spec Focus class in NASA (rallying) and I believe the rules allowed the cars to switch to SVT rotors. You might want to see what those guys are running for wheels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts