Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are the stock alloy rims from a 2000 ford focus. The tires have been used but probably less than 1000 miles. Most of the life is still there.

Located in Pittsburgh, PA. I do not want to ship but I am willing to meet you anywhere in the pittsburgh area.

Asking $250

contact me via PM

I will add photos later tonight.

** UPDATE ** Selling these for only $150 now. Help me move them out!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Still no photos?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for the delay. These are still for sale. I will try to get pictures up tonight when I get home from work.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Which type are they? I know they came with a few different ones..

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rims have some minor curb rash but they are straight and they all hold air. The tires are in pretty good condition.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Great deal, but unfortunately just a tad too far away for me, even for that price. [:(]

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The wife wants these gone so I am lowering them to $150

Willing to meet up anywhere in the greater Pittsburgh area.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I'm located in South Hills and work in Shadyside. What are specs? I'm unsure if they would fit an 07 ZX4 SE with drums in back. . .

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The 4 bolt pattern is the same on every focus untill they went 5 lugs in 2012. Any of the 4 lug wheels will fit your car.

The only situation that I am aware of that they would not fit is if you had replaced the stock brakes with SVT brakes. The larger SVT brakes can only fit with 16" or larger rims.

I'm located in South Hills and work in Shadyside. What are specs? I'm unsure if they would fit an 07 ZX4 SE with drums in back. . .

·
Registered
890 Posts
The 4 bolt pattern is the same on every focus untill they went 5 lugs in 2012. Any of the 4 lug wheels will fit your car.

The only situation that I am aware of that they would not fit is if you had replaced the stock brakes with SVT brakes. The larger SVT brakes can only fit with 16" or larger rims.
Thanks. But on second thought I will have to decline. I want these badly to sand blast and paint but I need a new intake manifold due to my tumble flaps. But that is another thread.

Again, I'm sorry if I got your hopes up. Damn. GLWS though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts