Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4-10pm july 14th @ WIR. High school/ test and tune

anyone interested???..
i think i'm gonna go for shure if the Shawno lapping day gets cancelled. Will get some more details tomarrow night.....

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i would if it wasnt a friday... i work till 11... we gotta get together when i get back to point for a lil drive or photo shoot or some shit... i go back in september...

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'll prolly see u around campus anyways....i'm all registered and everything...will be going to UWSP this fall as well.
but, yeah...photoshoot/BSin' sounds good.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
you have a list of your classes yet? if so shoot me a PM see if we happen to have any of the same classes, but im sure ill see you around, ill be in neale again this year, so my cars usually parked in lot P, only black fcus with clear corners, shorty antenna, and debadged lol

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
BALDWIN HALL BABY!!!

WOOOOOOT

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm majoring in Communications...getting my BA

classes;
English 101 - 8:00 T RF
Geol 100 - 9:00 M W LAB 9:00 T
Political science 101 - 11:00 M W F
Comm 221 - 12:35 T R
Comm 100 - 13:00 M W
Psych 110 - 15:00 MT R

yeah school...
also, i think i'm gonna be living at home forst semester, and maybe geting a appt. for second sem.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Lanting... *sniffles* I majored in Comm at Point myself....

I LOVED my Speech Class... I think it was comm 100 or Comm 101.... GOD it was fun....

And its TOUGH to get into the cool classes there.. like Astronomy (I think you mentioned you wanted to get into that one) They fill up QUICK!

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
pshhhh school, cant make it to the test and tune but i will be auto crossing on aug 20.

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ther's another auto-x the 30th of july

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
...well i replied lastnight apparently it didnt work... i have psych 110, im in section 4, which is opposite when you have it, ehh well, im sure we can study together or some shit if its hard

comm wasnt hard if you do your work but if the comm books the same i have one so you dont have to shell out 80bucks for it. and i have helpful hints for your midterm and final,...

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
^^^^^^^

I'm TELLING! hahhahaha... jk....

No AutoX for me Day after my birthday.....

I'm going on like.. a 4 Day Birthday Bender..... Candyflipping... Drinking... Smoking....

AWWWW YEAAAAHHHHH You only turn 26 once! hahahah.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
^^matt if im anywhere near mill that weekend ima pm you... me and the ex are always looking for a party when i go down there :p

and if you tell ill cut the wires to the neons under your car... that will teach you

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

hahahahhahaaha.....

Well... Let me put it this way... I will e at the Washington COunty Fair in West bend the night of July 29th to see POISON and CINDERELLA for just 9 bucks...

Other than that.. I have no idea where I will be, or if I will even be around a computer.. heheh...

Acid has a way of doing that to you.. hee.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts