Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of four 18" OEM wheels off my 2013 ST that I'd like to sell. I'd prefer to sell face to face in DFW area, but will consider shipping if necessary.

This is a take-off set from my car at about 20k miles. Two of the wheels are in very good condition, showing very light use. One wheel has some light scratching that will probably buff out (at least mostly). The fourth tire has curb rash on one spot and could use a touch up.

I'd like to get $500 for the set, and would prefer to sell as a set. I can take and post some pics later if there is interest. I will consider selling the wheels individually at some later date if I can't manage to sell the set, but at this point, I am really motivated to get rid of them all together.

If you're interested, please post up!

Thanks for looking -
Dan

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
interested in any trades at all or only cash?
Hey, I'm a reasonable person. ;) A trade would be okay if it's something that I need. Shoot me a PM if you want to see if we can make a trade.

In addition to the Focus, I also have a 2001 Lightning. I'm also into shooting sports (primarily AR15 and 1911) if you have anything along those lines. Just some ideas... Let me know

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I got home and the battery in my camera was dead, but after a night on the charger, here's the pics. The pics are probably better since the light was better this morning.

The third wheel is the one with a little curb rash, and I gave a close up of the damaged area.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can see them in your avatar - they look great! I am so pleased that you are happy with them and that you got such a great result on the refinish! Very nice!

BTW you have to host your pics to post them. Use a site like photobucket- they make it easy to grab the BBS code you need to post them here.

Take care - Dan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts