Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a part number for this little guy; it's a clip specific to 2013 Focus ST side skirts, and I have two but need four.

When I ordered my side skirts, one came with a bag of clips for installation but the other did not. Because of this I am missing two more of these.

A Focus ST VIN you can use: 1FADP3L90DL126992

·
Registered
761 Posts
We have them in stock. Part number is W790225 S900. Your cost for a pack of 4 would be $9.36 + shipping

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply, but unfortunately we have tried that number and it ended up being for a bag of the black clips, not the unique white ones.

When I ordered my ST skirts one came with a bag of assorted clips (black and white), but there wasn't a number on the bag.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Thank you for the reply, but unfortunately we have tried that number and it ended up being for a bag of the black clips, not the unique white ones.

When I ordered my ST skirts one came with a bag of assorted clips (black and white), but there wasn't a number on the bag.
Checking on a fix.. Should have answer shortly

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any luck with this?

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SHould be in the next catalog update.
The # for the white clip is W716350-S300
Aha! There we go, thanks!

No stock though, any luck on your end?

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
I want to revive this thread with correct information as I had to go through some trial and error. The correct part number for those clips is W715364 S300 and they come in packs of 4. I have a photo as well.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I want to revive this thread with correct information as I had to go through some trial and error. The correct part number for those clips is W715364 S300 and they come in packs of 4. I have a photo as well.
why do you need the special clips?

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
read Twenty's original post

·
Registered
2 Posts
are these the clips to you need to install st skirts on N/A?

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
are these the clips to you need to install st skirts on N/A?
They're the clips needed to install ST skirts period, NA or ST/RS. The skirt design requires these second, unique clips whereas the NA skirts use only one kind all the way across.

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
They're the clips needed to install ST skirts period, NA or ST/RS. The skirt design requires these second, unique clips whereas the NA skirts use only one kind all the way across.
Reviving an old thread again.

How many of the other clips are needed? I don't want to reuse the old ones.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts