Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
i just saw it in your signature like 15 seconds before i looked at this in another thread. absolutely awsome. Want to trade cars? lol. keep up the good work!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehe, no trade, but thanks for playing!

yeah, I upgraded the sig first (stalker...) [:D]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
what mods do you have to run that fast?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^what he said^

UDP, AEM CAI, R/T cat, XcalII, Crane ignition, retard controller, DR's, MSD window switch, bottle warmer, VF mount(rear only), STS and of course the spray (75shot NX)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there's pics around this site, maybe tomorrow I'll throw them all into my gallery. For tonight I gotta get to bed... it's way late

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
HELLUVA 60'. I can't wait to see you break 2 seconds.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
I was lookin at that too Frush. Nice 60' for a FWD car.

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
All I have to say is "WOW" awsome job.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
that is quick i always wondered what my time would be with that same set uup

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
loudfocus01 said:
Show us some pictures of the beast. Nice time man! It must haul a$$.

As promised, I threw some shots of the set-up into my gallery tonight, so however long it takes to get them approved, I don't know, but they're in there.

Edit, That 60' time really annoyed me... I was SO close to getting a 1.9xx (could have been a 1.999 I wouldn't have cared...) Oh well... maybe I'll get it the next time.

That's still a one wheel peel and stock (TSB'd) clutch, too!!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Scott_SVT said:

Edit, That 60' time really annoyed me... I was SO close to getting a 1.9xx (could have been a 1.999 I wouldn't have cared...) Oh well... maybe I'll get it the next time.

That's still a one wheel peel and stock (TSB'd) clutch, too!!
yea, I was going to say your 60' could stand to be better with the DRs. But you arnt heating up both tires, so that makes a big difference. These tires need to get sticky in order to be REAL effective. I have a feeling if you had a LSD in there, it would go down to a 1.9 - 1.8.

Great Job though! Can't wait to pop a shot on my car and dip into the 13s, however that would require a new clutch, drag radials, and a LSD. Oh, and maybe some more engine mods[:p]

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
awesome man, have you ever had trouble on the juice, and how many bottles you think youve gone through?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^around 5 bottles^ no problems at all so far, but I've been very cautious about my set-up

1 - 20 of 26 Posts