Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the Syracuse Nationals car show this weekend and Ford Racing had a customized 12 Focus Hatchback in their display. Mostly custom paint but it did have a rear valence that was not stock with a cut out for a chrome tip.

I did talk to the Ford guys and asked what goodies they were going to have. He was non specific but did say that there were a lot of performance and appearance accessories in the works and to keep an eye on the web page because they will start appearing in the next few months.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I do like the front body treatment.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think these pics were posted on another thread too.. can't remember which one
They weren't these pics. I took them Friday and just posted them for the first time.

Could be some one else took pics at the same show or other location.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Some what overdone. No to the silver grill. And yes it was posted on the showroom section under the Post the Pics of your 2012 Focus

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Part of the reason I love the 17s on the new 12's is they seem to be unsupported. But painting them blue just gives it away.
Not that I think it looks bad, I just like the illusion the 17's create.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what Ford Racing will be doing with the new Focus.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ugggghhhh. What an injustice to a great car. What is that blue color, deal breaker blue??

·
Registered
191 Posts
Not liking the painting of the wheels, grille, etc. But do like the ground effects kit, especially since it allows for nice exhaust tip integration. Also the body kit makes the lower valence on the front look ever so slighty beefy/mean, which is awesome. Definitely like the kit... Just not the painting choices. Do want that rear wing too btw... Just a little pricey through Ford for now sadly... But I see other sources making knock offs or similar designs for less down the road.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Overall I like the car but the silver painted grill doesn't look right. It makes it real obvious that it's only open in the lower point of the center section. would have been better if they just painted the ribs.

The blue on the belt line and the wheels is a candy over and it looks like the parts look anodized.

The interior is the black & white leather.

·
Banned
363 Posts
Like the body kit.

The painted wheels ruin it are fugly.

Would like to see a front shot of the silver grill. It might go good with Frosted Glass.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Black grill. I saw a white one today. The black grill goes with white.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts