Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was changing the oil on my sisters Fiesta this weekend and before we put it back on the ground I got a wild hair. My 19's are currently stored in my basement so I decided to throw one on the Fiesta to see how extreme it looks.

The jack was under the vehicle but it was all the way down. The OD is probably less than 1" larger than OEM so I don't see any reason you couldn't drive like that, but we didn't try.

Here are the same rims on my car:

·
Registered
740 Posts
do it put em all on and rock it for a cple weeks just so she can be riding dirty lol and then take em back so she doesnt curb em up

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
No thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ash, think of it as a safety device for small animals. Instead of getting run over, they can just run through the wheel!

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
I like them. I don't have a problem with large wheels unless they're chrome; grey look really sharp.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
way too big IMO but the design and color work well on the fiesta

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
I demand full side shots with said wheels! (and videos of animals safely passing through the large openings of said wheels)

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^I'll have to try and steal the car for a couple hours and throw all 4 on. On the same note I have wanted to try the SES wheels on my focus since she got the car.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Very interesting ... I forsee the ghetto Bling-Bling 20s on the Fiesta now in the near future.

-Ray-

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Ash, think of it as a safety device for small animals. Instead of getting run over, they can just run through the wheel!
I like the way you think!

But I still don't like how it looks [hihi]

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
Those rims and less wheel gap, would look AWESOME. Definitely like it.

The only downside to 19's are the cost of tires. Ive got 19's on my Caliber and the tires are INSANELY expensive.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The only downside to 19's are the cost of tires. Ive got 19's on my Caliber and the tires are INSANELY expensive.
oh, I know.... and in rubber band 215/35 there isn't a whole lot of selection. Those are just "cheap" neo-gens. When I was ordering they were out of my first 2 choices.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts