1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Yep. Former HKS car.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
thats nice.....i want my car to do that, but i need a jet engine on the back [:D]

·
Registered
199 Posts
does anyone know what all is done to that car. that thing sounds sick.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
for some reason the vid wont work for me. is it the copper foci with the fender flares?

·
Registered
891 Posts
no its the red one with slicks against a old bettle

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
kharazmatik said:
for some reason the vid wont work for me. is it the copper foci with the fender flares?
you mean this one?

I would give a nut for this car [8]

·
Registered
891 Posts
is that the FR intake manifold on it? Also looks like a T3/T4 on there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, that Focus is my son's, Mikey Arnett from Silver State Motorsports in Las Vegas , Nv. That was actually our first night at the strip with it. We went there for some shake down runs and had a good time...He still has the car and it has allways been street legal. We closed the business in 2010 , but he still does a lot of work on the side. His email is : [email protected]

·
What do i put here?
8,343 Posts
you mean this one?

I would give a nut for this car [8]
ANYONE I MEAN ANYONE KNOWS WHAT KIND OF WHEELS ARE THESE?? lol im in love

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Yes, that Focus is my son's, Mikey Arnett from Silver State Motorsports in Las Vegas , Nv. That was actually our first night at the strip with it. We went there for some shake down runs and had a good time...He still has the car and it has allways been street legal. We closed the business in 2010 , but he still does a lot of work on the side. His email is : [email protected]
First time out it runs low 11's? lolz...

When that that thing hooked in 2nd gear, you could see the car basically slingshot. Talk about massive acceleration.

·
Registered
126 Posts
That's an awesome car! Does he still live in Vegas? I'd love to see this car in person and interrogate him about it. 11.2 @ 127 is very impressive at LVMS imo and has been the eventual goal of my build. You guys should come to one of our FD meets sometime.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
i spoke to mikey about 3 years ago. he did not have a whole lot of work,per say. mildly ported head, Gt 3076R i believe, Hks stand alone ecu. He told me he was going to go to the stock ecu, because he had problems with it being tuned when he wanted! a few more thing. he was featured in one of the import magazines. not sure if it was sport compact car

1 - 15 of 15 Posts