·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Aha! $1.26....[hihi]

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Serious replies only. I need to get rid of this thing quick. With it you can get JAckson Racing supercharger for SVT for only 1995 from mossperformance.com

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am seriously interested in your coupon. Is there an expiration date on the coupon? Is it only valid through Mossperformance.com? I think I saw it auctioned on Ebay. No bids huh?
I'll give ya $250.00 via paypal. My E-mail is [email protected]

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
Dave said:
Serious replies only. I need to get rid of this thing quick. With it you can get JAckson Racing supercharger for SVT for only 1995 from mossperformance.com
plus the price of the cupon...
1. How you got it in the fisrt place...
2. how much do you want for it ?

Joel

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have someone thats interested right now, if he backs out, I' ll let you all know.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bout it for $575, the guy was going to buy it for $500. I can't seem to get a hold of him so as of right now its back on the market

·
Registered
842 Posts
I think the coupon is a bunch of crap. Why would they publish a coupon? The only way someone would get something like that might be because they know someone in the company that produces them. Or gets them at store price.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a coupon for $2000 off a JRSC.
I have got pictures and emails from mossperformancce that proves I have one, do you have any of that, if your trying to be funny, its not working. As far as me ruining clutch, I drag raced it like 1000 times down the quarter, thats pretty hard on clutch

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Dave said:
I have got pictures and emails from mossperformancce that proves I have one, do you have any of that, if your trying to be funny, its not working. As far as me ruining clutch, I drag raced it like 1000 times down the quarter, thats pretty hard on clutch
Oh... yeah I guess that would do it. I wish I could help out on the coupon thing. I like the idea but lack the funds... [V]

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am sure I won't have a problem getting rid of it, I mean their is a JRSC for like all kinds of vehicles, and who wan't want to save $500, so I am guessing it will sell on ebay.

·
Registered
75 Posts
There's a used JRSC for Focus on eBay "buy it now" for $2k.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33742&item=2433488104

Will probably go for less, I imagine.

There's even one (not sure for what make / model car) for less than $200 right now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33741&item=2432960511

Which you could probably buy, then turn into Jackson Racing for them to rebuild / resell, and get a $1000 off coupon on a brand new one of your choice.

If you get enough folks together on a bulk buy of Focus superchargers, I'm sure you can find someone to get them for you at $2500 each. So someone start a list on the board of people that REALLY want to buy a supercharger and get a group buy arranged with mossperformance.com or something.

And you could always talk to Jackson Racing and ask for a discount / partial sponsorship in return for lining up a magazine shoot, or car show, or racing event. Doesn't hurt to ask. Click on "Sponsorship Info" at:

http://www.jacksonracing.com/

The point being, there are alternatives here to paying $500 just to pay $500 less overall.

Sincerely,

Beetle

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Dave said:
Well aren't you special. I have a coupon for 30 cents off sliced peaches, you want to trade, they're worth about the same.

And the correct contraction for you are is you're, not your. Your would refer to me possesing something, and I cannot possess "trying to be funny".

I think for that lesson alone you should relinquish the coupon to me.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Why the **** you guys even post shit like that, if you don't want it, don't post. The shit on ebay is used, and its not for svt. and I'd like to see you try and call and get a "partial sponsorship" or get these for 2500 for a group buy, its not going to happen. You don't havee a clue what your talking about. And the point was their are alternatives to paying 500 to save 500,wtf is that, your going to pay money anyways, so why not save $500, it doesn't matter when you pay that $500 cause you get charger for 2499 total.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts