Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1301 - 1320 of 1347 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well, it may not count as much since I bought the car with 99772 miles on it. I did buy it as a non-runner that was absolutely trashed. Only on my second tank of gas after 2 weeks of repairs and cleaning.

Bruce

·
Registered
53 Posts
2004 SVTF 3dr, 2.0 Sonic Blue/Blue int. W/Winter Package.
169,000. Original Engine/Transmission.

Bought it last August, been hella pleased with it, on both Snow and Street.
I'm actually teaching a friend how to drive stick on 'Lucy', and he's fallen in love with the Gearbox, Clutch, engine, suspension.. basically the whole car. XD

·
Registered
179 Posts
Obituary 06 ST 238,000+ miles

I've owned my 2006 ST since new. Everything was running tip top and it looked great! I had just put two cans of Sea Foam in it with a fill-up of hi-test ethanol free gas. While in Newark NJ last weekend some jerk ran a controlled intersection and then fled the scene of the accident leaving me with a totaled Focus. This was the best car I ever owned and will never be equaled. Long live the Focus ST.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
2006 ZX4 SE sedan
Vermilion red, automatic
~150,600 miles.

Have absolutely loved this car so far. Purchased last year with ~146k miles already on it. As far as I'm aware, everything on it bar the radio is still stock.

·
Registered
9 Posts
2003 ZTW, 2.3 l engine. The 2.3 l is far and away the best engine for these cars. About 170,000 miles so far. Only engine problem was replacing the PCV valve, which required removing the intake manifold (ugh). Corrosion is the main enemy of an indefinite car life here in New England. I have replaced the lower radiator support (very rusty), and also the rear crossmember just in front of the rear bumper (rotted through with 2 large holes). (NOT the bumper backer). I also replaced the front K-frame with one from AZ, a year ago. Also replaced the headlight units as the plastic was getting very pitted and cloudy. I had ordered the heated seats when I bought the car. A big mistake. The seats have two settings: OFF and BURN YOUR BACKSIDE. The one on the passenger side actually started to burn the upholstery. I like the fact that the car does not have a touchscreen, and I can turn on the AC and the radio just by feel.

·
Registered
508 Posts
2015 SE 1.0L ecoboost here @ 129,000 miles bought brand new at 43 miles. Water pump replaced under warranty around 50K miles I think. "Vapor vent valve" replaced at 90K. Just changed the factory brake pads out, rears were dead and I could have used the fronts until 180K easily, probably 200K.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My valve cover is starting to leak a bit, and my two main motor mounts are possibly deteriorating somewhat. Second set of plugs. I'm just on my third set of tires. I get an occasional CEL which indicates a problem with the third oxygen sensor. But still runs well, all things considered. Somewhat to my surprise, the automatic transmission has performed flawlessly so far.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
My 05 Focus ZX5 has just over 162,000 miles on it.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2012 Focus SE
10 Posts
2012 Focus SE

116,000 miles
Had to replace driver window motor.
Radiator started leaking after 100,000 but little bit of stop leak completely stopped the leak for now without clogging heading coils.
Still don't have a solution to install wheel covers after getting rid of Food lug nuts.
Changed work plugs just now.
No engine issue.
Steering light came on once last year but went away when restarted the car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
103,xxx Miles

2000 Ford focus Zx3 hatch Supercharger Just hit 100k this year really just change the oil semi synth blend Replaced the brakes and rotors topped the fluids

1301 - 1320 of 1347 Posts