Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ebay item number 4646442326 this thing is nice..if i had 12 grand it would be mine

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Nice but extreme at the same time, not for me

·
Registered
950 Posts
i would take the engine and the tranny in a second. but other than that, i don't much like the car. i think'd be fun running that thing detuned at like 270-320 whp. but any more just seems like too much

·
Registered
484 Posts
i dont know about all of you but i would like a focus at around 250 hp like zal said. i dont want to have so much where i blow everyone away...close races or much funner than blow outs to me

·
Registered
441 Posts
you obviously aren't seeing the point behind the vehicle It's a drag car. it gets put into a certain class at the drag strip where it can run against cars just as fast as it. I think the car is bad ass and the setup he has is really well thought out. He actually posted pics on FJ and he is thinking about keeping the car now. Personally if i oculd afford the car i would buy it just to be able to have a car that can compete at that level.

·
Registered
169 Posts
What I find most intriguing is that it makes the power/tq it does without a charge cooler. i wonder what the output would be if one was to add an intercooler.

-Technyne

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
that would be an awesome car to have... but i gotta wonder, unless he has done a RWD conversion, what's the point of a wheelie bar? or would that be something that's required no matter the car in certain drag classes?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Well the wheelie bar is probably hooked up to a set of hydrolics that raise the rear end of the car up putting all the preasure on the front tires. This trick is very common when your talking about serious drag race cars.

It is very intreging that the car can produce that much power without a FMIC but it is possible none the less. You do have to keep in mind that this car is set up to run down the track and then shut the engine off shortly there after so it more than likely never really gets hot to begin with. The turbo probably never fully heats up so the intake air is probably not as hot as it would normaly be on a daily driver.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
hmm..2 things

1) 2k dollar buckets?? a bit stretching it i think on the extras list
2) a bit too many complaints for me to fully trust

all in all...it is an awesome looking machine, i would definitly switch to a lentech though because i dont trust my feet with that kind of power..i doubt he will get what he wants for it though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts