Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Love this Car !! Seen it in person, And it's amazing !!!

Troy.

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
well, it seems like the only thing focus about it is the body, but that's awesome!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Id be terrified to drive any car that needs a parachute to slow down.

·
Registered
723 Posts
love the car it looking good [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] [pray] thats gotta be sweet to drive

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
oh I could beat it.......what huh why did you wake me up was having a good dream

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
So you're the guy that bought the one off original create some hype project car? What did the auction finally close at to let you bring it home? They were getting awfully pissy at some low ball bidding going on through ebay and had to add a big reserve.

·
Registered
759 Posts
the parachute is a nice touch ;)

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Very nice, love the color, BTW what Intake manifold do you have?
I noticed the throttle body was parallel with the ground.

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
^^oh yeah! where are you located at? maybe you could take me for a drag! haha! Congrats![thumb]

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Sweet focus man! Wish mine was that quick. My dad's buddy from high school has a 8 second focus wagon (which i'm gonna post a thread on in a min). You might have met him since he lives in cali too. I'm originally from cali so its good to see the west coast foci representin'.

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, gotta be tons of fun!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
slocussvt said:
Sweet focus man! Wish mine was that quick. My dad's buddy from high school has a 8 second focus wagon (which i'm gonna post a thread on in a min). You might have met him since he lives in cali too. I'm originally from cali so its good to see the west coast foci representin'.
If your talking about Joe, he helped build the car and is going to dyno it for me next week.
Joe is going to start his own thread about his car, hopefully today. We talked about it last night.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
As I said before, nice car. I love that it still has the unibody and zetec motor.

Is the displacement the same? and what size turbo is it running?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Saw this all on the Jet, GORGEOUS car man!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts