Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
weel the meeting should be this Sat 10/18, i don't know what is going on, but it will be the usaul time and place 6:00pm @ PT'S Charleston & Decatur. so if you are going to show or not show let Ryan know!!!!!!! Ryan i will not be at the meeting this weekend as it is Xavier 1st b-day on Friday and his b-day party will be sat afternoon...

On another note some of you will be problably be attending the Mazda meeting so if you are let me know. i might also attend. so post up if you are showing to either....

P.S., where is Brandon? and all you other guys why haven't been around on here?

·
Focal Distortion LV
723 Posts
shame...

·
Registered
114 Posts
I will be unable to attend the Saturday meet because my brother is having his wedding reception that night.

As for the Mazda peeps, I'm going on the red rock cruise with them on Thursday. They are meeting at the end of the Best Buy parking lot @ Charleston and I-215. Meet at 5:00; Depart no later than 5:30. Afterwards they are heading to meet up with the others at the Cane's @ Warm Springs and Las Vegas.

(You have to register to the lvmazdas.com site before you can view pages)

Red Rock Cruise
http://www.sb00ya.com/LasVegasMazdas/index.php?topic=257.0

Raising Cane's Meet
http://www.sb00ya.com/LasVegasMazdas/index.php?topic=257.0

·
Registered
0 Posts
I will not be attending this Saturday. This is my last overnight with the YMCA (Durango & Cheyenne). I will not get out off the building 'til 2 am Sunday early morning.

Mazda meet will be a no go either. I don't get off of work and out of the building 'til 10 pm.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I wont make the Mazda meet, I have work later that night and need my rest. As for the Sat meet I will be there. Anything to be discussed? or just a chat meet.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
talk about the photoshoot and anything else and, you might have the Wagon out to check it out

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can't make the Saturday, but I was going to try to make the Thursday meet.

·
Focal Distortion LV
723 Posts
i don't know, i was really high

I'm not going to the drive, but I was planning on going to the meet. What time is the meet @ Canes?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mazda meet at 6pm @ raising canes and the premium out (formerly the belz)

·
Focal Distortion LV
723 Posts
I can't make the meet @ Canes, I have a meeting with a possible partner/investor @ 6:30

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ummm Hi! lol Sorry i have been underground working like a cheap labor slave lol.. Going to take care of my bumper tomorrow and than i have to straighten out my hood.. Gnna atleast show up to the meet at Pt's but prolly wont be there long.. It really depends on how much i get done on my bumper...

But the photoshoot is still going on this month right? I will be there beat up front end or not..

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i don't know who is going tonite, i am not going to make it it is the babies 1st b-day and the party is for him tonite.see you guys later!!!!!!and let me know what happens!!!

·
Focal Distortion LV
723 Posts
btw Joel, yes that was me on Rainbow today @ around 2pm

1 - 17 of 17 Posts