Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, not really, but see what u think...1 buck and 20 min of fab time...see what u think.

PS. in daylight u cant see thru it, only reason u can in these pics is cause we needed some light and pointed my buddy's ZX3 at my grill for light, so the headlights less then 5 ft away tend to shine thru mesh...lol

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
u cant see thru it at all...and i have my signals setup to only come on when u hit the signal...so all of a sudden a orange light just appears, which is awesome if u ask me...not bad for only a 1$ eh? lol

·
Registered
470 Posts
Care to tell people how to duplicate it? I'm sure alot of 2000-2004 owners would be glad to hear they can make their own grille for $1. = )

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, ill make a how to in the coming days, my buddy with a 02 zx3 already wants one lol

but to start go to menards or home depot and ask for a "gutter guard mesh".

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hell if it's only about $1 us 2005-2007 owners could make one, paint it, JUST to see if it looks ok on our models. Hmmm...now where to get some cheap Liquid Grey paint. *grin*

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah...its really easy, and changes the WHOLE look of ur car....

·
Registered
470 Posts
Stolle said:
yeah...its really easy, and changes the WHOLE look of ur car....
I thought about just sanding the chrome trim from the front of my grille and painting it flat black...but this might be a little more interesting.

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
800 Posts
Im kind of on the fence, I guess.. Part of me really, really likes it.. The other part of me just isn't all that impressed. Hmm.

A how-to would be fantastic and greatly appreciated.

*Cs19.

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, only thats black, i cant decide, leave it chrome, or paint it gloss black

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nope, painted it black, u can see right thru it, if you leave it silver, u cant see thru it as easily

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Paint it black. I think it would look 10x better, but I hate chrome. Do what you like. If you like it chrome, leave it.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Did you fabricat a grill to replace the stock one, or did you put that over top of your stock grill? It looks like a mesh cover. I kinda like it on the bottom, but not the upper.

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
Im kind of on the fence, I guess.. Part of me really, really likes it.. The other part of me just isn't all that impressed. Hmm.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts