Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, not really, but see what u think...1 buck and 20 min of fab time...see what u think.

PS. in daylight u cant see thru it, only reason u can in these pics is cause we needed some light and pointed my buddy's ZX3 at my grill for light, so the headlights less then 5 ft away tend to shine thru mesh...lol

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
u cant see thru it at all...and i have my signals setup to only come on when u hit the signal...so all of a sudden a orange light just appears, which is awesome if u ask me...not bad for only a 1$ eh? lol

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, ill make a how to in the coming days, my buddy with a 02 zx3 already wants one lol

but to start go to menards or home depot and ask for a "gutter guard mesh".

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hell if it's only about $1 us 2005-2007 owners could make one, paint it, JUST to see if it looks ok on our models. Hmmm...now where to get some cheap Liquid Grey paint. *grin*

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah...its really easy, and changes the WHOLE look of ur car....

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah, only thats black, i cant decide, leave it chrome, or paint it gloss black

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nope, painted it black, u can see right thru it, if you leave it silver, u cant see thru it as easily

·
Registered
758 Posts
Did you fabricat a grill to replace the stock one, or did you put that over top of your stock grill? It looks like a mesh cover. I kinda like it on the bottom, but not the upper.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.