Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I just killed one teeneger in Lancer... with my Wagon ;-). It wasn't even a race ;-) I lost him pretty fast...I know I have FC TB, 4-2-1, MBRP, UDP,Cam gears.... but he had huge wing ;-) like from Boeing at his trunk ;-)))) Those chick, that he was trying to impress were pretty sad ;-))))

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
well I can tell u this my dad has an 06 ralliart only mods we've done are a K&N Drop-In filter and a Ground Kit ( Not to noticeable gains ) But I can tell you this Ive driven it both stock and with those not to power giving mods and they are quite fast. They can run mid 15's stock! And I know some guys who have ralliarts running 14's N/A and another guy who ran a high 13 run with a shot of nitrous. With basic mods like intake, exhaust, header ECU, pulleys and Camshaft and maybe a cam gear they can run 14's easy. And on boost you don't wanna know. Fastest Ralliart on boost here is running 12's and taking on modded STi's and Evos they told me. I've seen the turbo one from Puerto Rico on Evolution M in the ralliart forum. So as far as I know yeah ralliarts are pretty fast stock, and modded well u know. I've seen it and driving my dad's gave me a good preview of what they can do stock. Modded well what I have seen IMO it's pretty impressive.

i agree with you...2.4L SOCH does its job very good.....before i was really thinking gettin one.....
they handle really good too

·
Registered
114 Posts
^^maybe a lil problem.....but hmmm....u should got to their forums and read

Race is off for me, he kept talking about trying to get a new car. He just pulled up less than an hour ago in a new EVO.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Race is off for me, he kept talking about trying to get a new car. He just pulled up less than an hour ago in a new EVO.
ok, where the hell do these people get the $$$$$$$$$??????

·
Registered
114 Posts
ok, where the hell do these people get the $$$$$$$$$??????
That was my first thought, and I said the same thing MightyMouse did. But in all honesty I think it's just a situation where he probably has like a 20% interest rate and a loan for 10 years.

·
Registered
114 Posts
idiot

I have to bump this thread to ask. Today I was out front with some friends just talking, and my neighbor walks over and starts talking about his old lancer, and claimed he had 200 hp. I am the only one who thinks he is full of shit? a 125 or so baseline, to 200hp with just basic bolt ons? As far as I knew all he had was a catback,pulleys,ecu,and a header. Even with cams and a new intake manifold (he DID NOT have f/i), I have a very hard tome believing he was making that much.

·
FF's Night Security
28,767 Posts
he was'nt people don't know what there talking about sometimes my friends ex girlfriends parents bought a Saturn Ion and they thought it had 200hp I was like no sorry and they would'nt believe me. It was not a redline they did'nt even come out then.

·
Banned
3,065 Posts
401k Roth IRA's Rolling annuities......stay liquid fella's need any cash flow advice drop me a line.

G35 TIEN'd out
Cloud9 2005 ZX4
red 2007 ZX4
Nissan Xterra (SC) for O.R. use

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
........as i mentioned before....i need to start selling ya-yos, i then would come out with the phataz custom RS8

day dreamming here again

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
^i was like wow, then i saw one on how to remove a cyst, or syst, and i was almost hurling was so nasty lol

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
you don't need to do any shifting...they are slow...you win, don't worry about it, just race her and do it at the track
It is definitely at the track, im not stupid..

ill have pics/vids/and the time slip to prove the win lol
HAHA I don't think anybody noticed, but I think he meant DO IT at the track...not race at the track [:p]

And that toss my salad thing....SL:KJSDL:F LS:KDFJKJ:SDF:SF [vommit] [vommit] [vommit]

41 - 59 of 59 Posts