Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my friend has a completely stock auto 2006 gmc canyon 2.8l 4 cylinder. we r supposed to race friday and im wondering who will win. my focus is basically stock as well

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
if your car is a 5 speed you will wax his ass. if its auto you will be close.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
me and my friend (2003 zx3 zetec 5 spd) outran another friend of mines 2004 silverado king cab 4.8L v8 by about 2 car lengths the other night and he has magnaflow exhaust and short ram intake. the 4 cyl heavy truck should be cake walk. is his truck auto or stick?

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
^^ I ran against a 5spd with the exact same mods and i beat him by a half a car within a 20mph area.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
his is auto....and so is mine. hes talking alot of stuff about this race and its kinda getting onmy nerves

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
then go spank him and shut him up. auto 4 cyl trucks are the slowest things on earth. i remember the 2.2 auto s10s. they were so slow. i would be scared to try and pass a car with one.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
you could always just go out and get a nitrous kit and hook it up to use just in case.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
holy cow this thread is over 3 months old and i didnt even realize it. well how did that race turn out then? huh? ya whoop em or what?

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
^^ Don't you hate when you post not noticing the date stamp ...

I've done it ... and also wonder what happened.

-Ray-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts