Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Haha stealers! You stole our Sonic meet idea, ours is this friday. Good pictures though, looks like a good time.

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
great lookin cars and i like that red svtf with the lip

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we went to the new sonic on Wilson ave., there were 12-15ish foci and about 5-10 other rides rollen around aswell

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Nice g2g good pics and good looking cars ...

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Haha stealers! You stole our Sonic meet idea, ours is this friday. Good pictures though, looks like a good time.
Uh no[:p] We started our thread on 12/16/08 whereas you guys started yours on 1/9/09[:p] HA!

I have some pics that I am uploading now. Is it okay if I posted a link to my album in here instead of making another thread for it?

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
omgosh what kind of lip is on that red sexiness?!?! everything about that car is perfect, minus the extra doors [hihi]

i spy lil' red rollin on winter wheels and ken's whip, who else was in attendance?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
omgosh what kind of lip is on that red sexiness?!?! everything about that car is perfect, minus the extra doors [hihi]

i spy lil' red rollin on winter wheels and ken's whip, who else was in attendance?
me! the lg zx3 next to ken

·
Big Blue 2.0
1,634 Posts

I was there too repping the 08's. and for the record this is 2 meets in a row where my car hasn't broken.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
^And now you just jinxed yourself[chairfall]

Viney266 was there as was connelly92 in the blue SVT with the JRSC on it. The rest of the people just basically post in the regional forum so you probably wouldn't recognize their names or on FJ.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
SONIC G2G PICS

Yes they are dirty. It's winter, who cares?[chairfall]

BTW, Kevin (AKA Kfokus) was kind enough to take some pics while we were at Sonic. My hands were frozen and his ended up being that way too after he was done. LOL.

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
Ash, was nice meeting you btw....same thing to you Vinny. You two are old school focus forum veterans, and i was honored.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts