Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the look of the 09 coupes so I ordered a new coupe grill from ford and got some coupe oem headlights off of ebay. Im very happy with the new look and it was very easy to do. I also lowered the car yesterday.

Before

After

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
looks great man! the headlights really change teh front end look. move it to the Showroom mods!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
looks SOOO much better!

·
Registered
109 Posts
What kind of CAI is that?
Looks really good....I am still trying to find the tail lights so I can swap mine. They should come from the factory like this. I am kicking myself for not getting those wheels they would look sweet on my black car. I am getting something else installed on mine tomorrow so I will have to post more pictures too.....[:D]

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That looks so much better than the chrome. And can you order those wheels from ford?
Thank you and yes you can order those wheels from Ford. Call this # 800-328-9552. I ordered them for my old zx5 when I had it. I think it was around $460 shipped for the set when I got them.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like it.. My 09 SES is black so I need that grill and headlights too! What was the damage for everything? Also you plan on getting the tailights too?
Yea you should definitely do it on a black SES that would look great. The grill from Ford was $100. And I got the headlights on ebay for $185 shipped. I still haven't decided on the tail lights yet though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts