·
Registered
145 Posts
The all red tails are a sexy look.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Question does anyone know how tl relocate the license plate frame? i want to do it without buying that relocating bar or is it a must?

·
Registered
963 Posts
I heard mention of a carbon fiber hood. Which one you going with?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Yeah im going carbon fiber. tbh i have not really seen any hoods for the focus at least not one i really like for now im getting my hood wrapped in carbon fiber just until i find a good one

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
You're getting your hood a CF overlay? Or you are having your hood wrapped in vinyl that looks like CF?

There's a huge difference. One is incredibly expensive and pointless, and the other is just pointless.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
tbh im not sure ? it is pointless but there are lots of scratches on my hood and sun spots so its really annoying so i just want to clean it up and my cousin is in the business of wrapping so im getting a good deal for now until i find a good carbon fiber hood

·
Registered
142 Posts
Question does anyone know how tl relocate the license plate frame? i want to do it without buying that relocating bar or is it a must?
I used zip ties to attach mine to the lower grill haha I like the way it looks and it was cheap and easy! I realize its not for everyone though. Sorry about the sideways pic...

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
I used zip ties to attach mine to the lower grill haha I like the way it looks and it was cheap and easy! I realize its not for everyone though. Sorry about the sideways pic...
damn this front end is beautiful!

·
Registered
73 Posts
emblems look awesome! TFBdesigns?

·
Registered
73 Posts
love that plate

·
Registered
963 Posts
You're getting your hood a CF overlay? Or you are having your hood wrapped in vinyl that looks like CF?

There's a huge difference. One is incredibly expensive and pointless, and the other is just pointless.
Lol. i went the expensive and pointless route. Looks cool though

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
looks awesome!

21 - 40 of 69 Posts